SynaTek Solutions is currently seeking an ambitious, team-oriented, people-minded leader to oversee sales territory in the Pocono market.
WHY JOIN SYNATEK?
- Our tag line is, “People Powered. Solutions Driven.” For us, it starts with people. We are very intentional about building a company that is comprised of people who have a servant’s heart and are willing to work hard.
Partner with a diverse and versatile range of customers including landscape, golf, nursery, greenhouse, retail, ice melt and sports fields.
Enjoy being a part of a team-based environment that focuses bringing value to relationships, continued education and having fun.
Improving our environment has increasingly become a core focus of our company, which is resembled in our product line to improve our water, our soil and our shared future.
Well established and highly regarded in the Northeast, SynaTek is committed to an aggressive growth strategy that will create a presence in every golf market in the U.S.
VISION STATEMENT: Our vision is to positively impact every business owner, employee and family in the environments they work, play and live by providing every day products that are safe, effective and environmentally focused and technologies that create operational efficiencies and maximize revenue.
SUCCESS TRAITS OF INDIVIDUAL:
- Collaborative, builds relationships quickly and for the long-term
- Self-confident and self-aware
- Well-versed technically, and can relate to various customer needs.
- Poised and an engaging, empathetic communication style
- Persistent, adaptive to changing goals and dynamics, digs in to solve problems and identify areas of improvement.
- A professional steward of our brand and how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential.
- Exceeds customers’ expectations by providing solutions to their challenges, including providing product information and product recommendations.
- Manages and grows SynaTek’s business at existing golf course and lawn care accounts.
- Identifies and builds relationships with new golf and lawn care accounts.
- Achieves sales, gross profit, and market share growth targets.
- Coordinates sales activities with SynaTek’s operations team to ensure efficient customer service.
- Completes deliveries as needed by driving a non-CDL truck or van to and from customers.
- Attends industry conferences and events to build relationships and represent SynaTek.
- Reports market intelligence and recommends ideas for growing SynaTek’s business.
- Participates actively in SynaTek training and other meetings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Turfgrass Management, Horticulture, Agronomy or related field
- Golf course maintenance experience, either as superintendent or assistant superintendent, or significant previous sales experience in the golf market
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record is required
- Passionate about helping customers solve challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong team player who works well with customers and colleagues
- Self-starter who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Must be organized and good at planning and time management
- Solid technology skills including email, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and ability to learn company ERP system
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Annual compensation consists of $100,000 minimum plus incentives
- Reimbursement provided for vehicle use and cell phone
- Very competitive benefits, including medical coverage, 401k with matching, generous vacation and leave policy
- Employee profit sharing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave